Tax Free Retirement Account (TFRA)
- You never pay taxes on growth, ever.
This is 100% legal if your TFRA is set up to be compliant with current IRS tax-code.
- You can deposit as much as you want
No contribution limits – every cent in grows tax-free
- You never report income to the IRS, Ever
The IRS doesn’t classify “income” as “income” inside this kind of account.
- Your growth is guaranteed
When TFRAs are opened, growth is set & guaranteed for 1 year – last year, qualified individuals earned between 3-7%
- Your money is 100% liquid
Money deposited & earned can be cashed out any time – without penalty – again tax-free because it’s not “income.”
Compared to Traditional Account Options
With a Fully Taxed 401(k):
- You pay taxes on growth (the minute you withdraw)
- Your growth & principle is not guaranteed (most 401(k)s rise & fall in lockstep, with the market)
- Your money is not liquid (early withdrawals are penalized up to 10%).
With a Roth IRA:
- You don’t pay taxes on growth.
- You can only deposit $6,000/yr
- Growth & principle isn’t guaranteed – like most 401(k)s
- Not liquid (same 10% early withdrawal penalty)
TFRA uses section 7702 of the tax code and decades of time tested results.
To include some of the following:
• Creates tax-free income throughout retirement.
• Puts you in control with no cumbersome 401(k) or IRA rules.
• No downside market risk.
• Avoids probate and has potential creditor protection.
• Protection for chronic (long term care) illness.
• Complete access to your money regardless of your age .
Do You Qualify For A Tax-Free Retirement Account?
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT available just to the super-rich. However, an account like this can only be technically set up if you or your family qualify for it. Reach out to us to see if you can take advantage of a TFRA today!
Learn more by speaking with a member of our team today.
Take the first step
Schedule a call, ask a question, or just say hello